Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Visit to Epi Pen in St. Louis

I got to give a speech to the people who make Epi Pens. There were soldiers there to thank all the employees to. I saw so many people. They keep me alive by just going to work. After my speech I got to sign autographs!

Can you believe it? I was like a Hannah Montana!
This is Mr. Steve and Ms. Ellen. Mr. Steve brought me out to meet everyone and Ms. Ellen made it all happen...It was so cool. I also got to meet all the workers, they were so nice.I love them all. My Christmas card list will take forever this year!



OK here is my speech. Mom can't figure out how to turn the video....Crazy Mom. Tilt your head left, hehehehehehehehehe. Oh and go mute my Hannah Montana music so you can hear my speech.

Here are the words, just in case you can't hear.

I hope that with this special treat
You know how much you mean to me
Your job may help you pay the bills
But it allows me special thrills
Like going out and being FREE
Just living life with my EPI

You are my angels from above
Giving me life so I can LOVE
Thank you for the job you do
You're sent from heaven to get me through!

I love you! Thank you all!

3 comments:

Darren1181 said...

FAITHY!!!! Hi sweetheart!! How are you doing? Im glad to hear that you had fun in St Louis!!!! I hope that you are doing ok! I miss you!! I hear you are turning 7 soon, man I feel old!!! Love you!

Uncle Darren!!!

Karen said...

Hi Faith, good luck with your blog!

jtigdavis said...

Hi Faith, I am sooooo proud of you! You have grown up to be such a smart beautiful girl. I think I had something to do with that reading you all those books when you were little.............hehehe at least that's what I tell your mother. Love you bunches
Auntie Jay